How to set up a digital TV ?
choosing a service provider for digital TV, you need to lean towards those companies that provide a full package of services, including setting up and maintenance.Otherwise, require specialized knowledge to set up digital TV at a particular TV model, they may vary depending on the manufacturer.
General concepts about configuring digital television
Any adjustment is carried out by means of a specific TV menu.Call this function can be using the "Menu" button on the remote control.
- To set up digital TV channels call the "Start" menu, then go to "Settings".
- In the "Settings" menu, select "Search" or "Channel Setup".The system offers analog and digital channel search methods, depending on the model year and model, custom devices.Sometimes the TV supports multiple standards: DVB-T and DVB-C.In the first case - "Antenna" mode, in the second - "cable".
- choose the first option to continue setting - "Antenna".If at this stage a mistake, the setting can not be complete.
- Select channel setting method: automatically or manually.The choice is different, as desired.Automatic setup program itself searches for the desired frequency and assigns consecutive numbers.If necessary, these numbers can be changed.
Manual Tuning DTV
- channels On the remote control press the "Menu" key.
- find the item "Manual Setup" (may be called differently).
- Specify search.
- adjust each frequency separately.
- The search parameter indicates the symbol rate 6750, modulation and 128 separate frequencies: 402, 410, 418, 426, 434, 442, 450 and 458.
Depending on the TV model, the setting of digital TV may differ from the above algorithm.To specify the course of action, consider setting the TV to the specific models of TVs.
Setting digital television on the example of the TV Samsung
- Call "Menu" by pressing the green button on the remote.
- Click on the sub-menu "Channel", indicated by an icon in the list.
- Go to the item "Auto Tuning".
- Select source "Antenna".
- From the options, click on the "Digital".
- confirm changes by clicking on "OK".
- We press the button "Start".
Following the proposed recommendations, you can easily set up digital TV channels for 5-10 minutes.
Setting digital TV receiver
- connect a digital TV set-top box, turn on the TV.
- carry input by pressing on the TV remote to AV-1 / AV-2.Remote from the TV remove the side, then all manipulations will be carried out by remote control console.
- Choose menu language, screen resolution, and make other minor settings that are not related to the search channel.
- produce channel search methods described above.