How to connect to a computer LG ?
Watch the video
To connect the TV to your computer, you can use different types of cables (HDMI, DVI, VGA, S-Video, and so on. N.).Connect your phone to your PC or laptop is possible through the Bluetooth function and an IR port or by connecting the device via the USB-cable.However, progress does not stand still and connecting technical devices is also possible through a variety of programs, applications and options that open up more opportunities.Today we talk about the LG brand.
How to connect LG TV to your computer
Many current models of a LG TVs (with built-in Smart TV function) have the SmartShare technology that allows access to the computer contents (videos, photos and so on. D.) And view content on a big screen.
- To use this application, you need to connect the TV LG and computer to the same network.The devices should be connected by the router in any way (both wired and wireless).
- next step - setting file distribution from the computer.This setting will allow access to the TV computer folders.For setting, suitable standard Windows Media Player.
- Go to the "Start" menu and look for the player.
- Open Windows Media and click on the "Feed" tab.
- Next, you need to put a tick in the following paragraphs: "Allow control" and "Automatic playback resolution".
- Then go to the TV menu using the remote control, select "Smart Share".
- you open the "Shared" folder, the contents of which you can browse through the TV, and manage files.
How to add your own folders in
player for you to be able to view and manage folders the computer to a TV, you need to add the desired content to the "Library".
- Open the player and go to the "Sort" section.
- Place your mouse over the "Library Management" and click on the desired item (depending on what you want to add: "Video", "Pictures", etc...).
- Then click "Add" button, then select the desired folder and click on the "Add Folder".
- Click the "OK" button.
If your TV LG SmartShare without built-in functions, you can download a special program from the manufacturer, to install it on your computer and set up access to files on the above scheme.
How to connect your phone to the LG
computer to connect the LG brand phone to a computer, we also need a special program, which is called the LG PC Suite.
addition, to connect the phone and the computer will require the USB-cable, Bluetooth, or infrared port and Internet access.
- Connect your phone to the computer by any of the following methods (USB, Bluetooth, IR port).
- Click the link, select the model of your phone and download the app.
- Install the application on your computer.
- When you install the necessary settings are configured automatically based on the settings of your computer (country and language).If you want to change these settings, open the section "Setting up and help" select the tab "Location and language" and change the settings.
- Then go to "Customer Support" and click on the "Download Application" tab.
- In the box, enter the serial phone number (SN).The serial number can be found on a label which is located under the battery inside the phone.Alternatively, you can simply dial * # 06 # on the phone's display shows digits (usually the serial number consists of 15 digits).
- After entering your serial number, click on the "Browse" button.
- Next on the monitor screen displays a list of applications and programs that are available for your phone.Click on them to jump on the computer.
- Then disconnect your phone from the computer and install any downloaded files.
Mode This mode allows you to sync your phone and computer and share different types of files.
- Go to settings and turn off the removable disk function.
- then connect your phone and PC via USB and install the program on your phone.
removable disk mode
This mode allows you to use your phone as an external removable drive.
- Go to settings and turn on the removable disk function.
- Click on the additional menu button and select the "notification area".
- Click on the USB icon and click the radio button "Connect".
Read our article
- How to Connect Smart TV
- How to connect your home theater to a computer