How to connect to the Samsung WiFi?
Watch the video
Connecting your TV to a wireless network can not only eliminate the need to carry out the cable, but also makes it easy to surf the Internet.In this article we will look at how to connect the wireless network wi-fi to the TV Samsung.
Note that this guide is relevant for TVs from other brands.
Samsung TV connection to the wi-fi
Network To connect your TV to your wireless network, you need a wireless router, as well as built-in or an external wi-fi receiver.Before you proceed directly to setting up a wireless network connection, be sure to check whether the router is connected.It is also necessary to check the correctness of the router's settings.Procedure for connecting your TV to a network wi-fi following:
- Use the remote control for, in order to go to the menu of your TV.
- Go to "Network" and then "Network Settings".
- Before you open a window with the text, you just need to click the "Next" button.
- select "Wireless connection" in the next window.
- Next, select the "My Network" and enter your password.
If necessary, you will need to enter the ip-address that your ISP gave you.
- Check your ip-address can either be in the contract with the provider, or by calling him on the phone.
- Please note that in the settings menu "Plag and play", you should check that the mac-address of your device.
- Also in this menu you can check the other settings of your router.Perform reconciliation carefully.
If your wi-fi router supports WPN function, you need to select the appropriate item and then setting automatically.Also, perhaps your wi-fi router supports technology "One foot connection", in which case you must select the appropriate item in the selection of settings.Setting up again automatically.
If during setup you will offer to subscribe for the update, the first should be abandoned, since due to the fact that the signal is still not found, and the updating will start in the first second of its discovery, it can lead to faulty settings.Because of what is necessary to hold them again.
recommend that you visit the section Setting up and connecting.