How to connect the antenna to the TV?
One of the great inventions of mankind is a TV set, thanks to which we are always up to date, we get the pleasure of watching entertainment programs and interesting films and documentaries.But in order to produce the broadcast, but the picture and sound are clear, a little TV.This requires an antenna, which is usually mounted on the roof of the house.Before you connect the antenna to the TV, you need to know that for this you need to purchase.
- cable antenna.It is better to buy a copper cable, which is shielded with foil.To do this, fit the cable SAT-50 or RG-6U, made of steel wire with a copper coating.
- Two nuts are suitable for a particular cable.If you make the wiring to a large number of television sets, respectively, should buy a few nuts.
- plug for connecting to a TV.
- Clamps for mounting to the wall.
Then you can begin to connect the antenna.To do this:
- Stretch cable from the room where the TV is.The reserve is left about one meter cable.
- With its clamps fixed in the appropriate places.Sometimes cable hidden under the baseboard.
- Using a knife, is removed from both ends of the outer layer of the cable insulating material per centimeter.Along the cable, make an incision, the insulating material is folded and cut.
- pulls the screen foil on the cable and open the insulated center conductor.
- further protect the copper wire from the insulated material.
- Screw the nut on the wire with foil.
- One end is fixed to the box and twist.The other end is fixed to the plug.If you need to connect two cables, fix them to the divider.We must make sure that all is well secured.
- After that plug into a television set, include it, and set up channels.
How to connect two antennas
To connect to a TV, two antennas, you must:
- remove the top layer of the cable sheath with a knife.The bottom layer of foil should be cut.Next bare cable core, carefully clean it of enamel wear F-connector and cut unnecessary screen.
- To switch connects three converters.The switch necessary for their connections.For better insulation using heat shrink.
- When've connected converters, it is necessary to connect the switch to the receiver.To this end, it is disconnected from the network and connect the F-connector.
- adjusts side converters.
Connect to TV two antennas - it means that you need to connect the converters.For this purpose, a switch usually DiSEqC-switch.From the number of converters depend on the number of exits shall have the switch four or eight.In principle, you can connect the antenna to the TV without cable, but the picture and sound quality will be very poor.Therefore, it is not worth doing.
Currently, more and more use of digital image transmission method.Such a method has several advantages over analog devices.Coded picture Analog TV does not accept, so this method of connecting using a special set-top box, which is called a decoder.Connect it simply, you can do it yourself.