Kako izbrati ventilator ?
Fresh air is necessary for normal health and well-being.When the natural environment to give us the opportunity to enjoy the fresh air and cool, we resort to the help of air conditioners and fans.But to the house was really cool and fresh, it is necessary to choose the appropriate device.This article tells how to choose a fan.
All fans can be described according to various criteria: the type of performance, capacity, availability of various modes, noise, etc.Consider these features separately.
Now the most popular are three types of fans: column, table and floor.
Floor Fan - high, volume, has a powerful motor and a large selection of the angle of which can be adjusted to the desired height.Current models of such fans can be operated in both the vertical and horizontal mode.How to choose a floor fan?This you will learn below, in the next column.
Column fan is a modern kind of floor.Interestingly its design - the fan has the form of high cylinder and is rotatable in a horizontal direction.Such a device has a user-friendly control system, with which you can adjust the desired flow rate.Column fans are also suitable for various premises.
Name table fans speak for themselves - they are intended for blowing a small area and set on the windowsill or table.Minus - small performance advantage - mobility.
There is another kind of fan - heaters.This versatile model that can be used at any time of the year.They may be cooled and heated air.Furthermore, good heater must be made of heat resistant material and have a function of protection against overheating.
How to choose the fan
rules, which will be described below, are suitable for almost all types of fans.When choosing a fan suggested to rely on characteristics presented above, place and purpose of use of the device, as well as the rules and criteria:
- screw diameter and size of the blades.The more they are, the faster the fan is able to cool the air.Large fans are good for spacious rooms, fans less suitable for small rooms.
- fan power.Again, the higher it is, the more space, the fan will blow.Standard capacity - 40-60 W, which is quite suitable for apartments..But if the fan is located in a large room, and you want the air flow blown on all sides, take the fan at maximum power.
- noise level should not exceed 30 dB.For children's bedrooms and it should be no more than 25-28 dB.
- Safety net.It is mandatory if you have curious children and pets.The grid needs to hands accidentally touch the fan blades.Such protection should be light and strong.
- fan must be stable (note the stand) and the possibility of multi-functional.For example, bad will happen if the fan can be adjusted in height.Auto Rotate function allows you to direct a jet of air in different directions.
- Do not skimp on good fan with additional features - they greatly facilitate device operation.For example, fans can now be found with multiple operating modes, the presence of the timer control, the function of air ionization.
- Warranty available to the fan should be mandatory, as in any other kind goods.