How to choose the scales ?
What unites women who follow the harmony of its shape and like to cook a lot of new variety of dishes?Libra!If the first measure your weight with the help of this device, the latter are able to obtain accurate information about the weight of products, which will keep the recipe of a dish.Today we will talk about how to choose the scale - good, accurate, convenient and beautiful.
Any instrument has a number of key characteristics, in accordance with which you need to choose the device: base (mechanical or electronic), measurement error, the maximum weight, the amount of the balance and memory, additional features and design.
scales to monitor their weight
This scales.How to choose them correctly?Consider all the points.
It means mechanical or electronic scales.Mechanical scales work due to the pressure on the spring, which makes moving the measuring arrow in one direction or another.Advantages of mechanical scales: the convenience and ease of use, low cost, does not require additional costs on batteries and electricity.Cons mechanical scales: a small number of features, a large error in the measurement.
Jobs electronic scales much more complicated and multifunctional.Advantages of electronic scales: have a separate display, which displays the measurement result;a small error in measurement;the possibility of additional useful features;stylish design.Disadvantages of electronic scales: high, compared with the mechanical, the cost;require additional costs for electricity or batteries.
Electronic scales Electronic scales
modern, give the most accurate results, help define many other parameters, in addition to weight.If you want to buy just such a device, you need to know how to choose electronic scales.Here is some information about them:
- Additional function of the balance - recording and storage of the weighing results.Advanced scale can store up to several stories of people of different weights.That is, the weights can be used by several people at the same time preserving the result of each weighing.And each of them will be able to see how varied the weight for any time period.Such scales accurately store this information, not allowing it to be mixed with those of another user."Smart" scales even capable of recognizing a particular user weighing.Of course, the more information about the different users can store the scale, the more expensive they are.Therefore, if you choose the scales only for yourself, it is easier to give up this function.If you have a large family, and everyone wants to know your weight, then take just such a scale.
- most modern scales are also equipped with a special analyzer that is able to calculate the body mass index and determine whether it is sufficient or you have not.Also it is able to analyze the distribution of muscle, bone, fat, and specify where the lack of them, and where - the excess.
- weight control function.Good scales stored in itself the information about the weight of its user and to calculate the weight norm for him.If suddenly at any weigh-in weight is below or above the normal range, the balance will notify you of alarms.
- Availability Monitor will allow you to conveniently monitor their weight.It is situated so that you are comfortable to watch the performance, without bending or crouching.This is the advantage of electronic scales.After all, these movements can distort the weighing results, but they are inevitable if you weighed without assistance on mechanical scales.
- automatic on or off - there is such a function, but it's a nice bonus rather than a really important and useful thing.
- Design.Now the scales are doing in different styles and from different materials.You can choose any:.. Classic, simple, ornate, wood, stone, etc.
When selecting weights refer to the number of people who will use them, your personal preferences and expectations.If you need only the exact result of its own weight, choose unpretentious classical form scales, but the good of the company.If you want to seriously plunge into a healthy lifestyle, and to monitor the health of your body, the additional function as well as possible to help you.
measurement How to choose the scales, so that they give the most accurate reading?Find and buy the balance with the lowest error.Remember that the absolute purity of the measurement does not happen.If it is written in the product documentation, the manufacturer polukavil and such scales better not to take.entry-level Libra 500 can be wrong, at Bole advanced - at 300-100.In addition, some balance is double error, which must also be specified.For example, in measuring the weight of 100 kg.one error.And by measuring the weight of 100 kg.it becomes even more due to the large weight.
Libra - not all-powerful device, and each of them has a maximum weight above which they can not measure.Choose the most appropriate settings for you.Usually, maximum weight ranges from 100 to 220 kg.
These are the main characteristics of the floor scales.It is clear that the more functions than they are precise and more varied, the more expensive will cost the unit.
balance the kitchen
How to choose a kitchen scale?The basis - the same parameters as in the previous case, but the requirements will be different.
weighing scales for the kitchen is important, and the minimum and the maximum weighing capacity.The smaller the minimum and maximum the more, the better the balance.Ideally, the minimum limit should be less than 1 g, and the maximum - at least 3.5 kg.For those who are interested in house preparations, will be good scale up to 5 kg.Those who do not make preparations, such scales almost do not need, so you can take the device up to 3 kg.
mechanics or electronics
Here the choice is only for you.It will depend on your personal preferences, your wallet thickness and the number of functions that you would like to see.On the advantages and disadvantages of mechanical and electronic scales you can read above in this article under "Type of weights."They will be the same for both the floor and to the kitchen scales.Electronic kitchen scales can have a number of additional functions:
- Successive weighing.With it you will be able to weigh some of the other products, without removing it from the bowl.For example, you weighed one, then zeroed and put next to the new, weighed and found the weight of a new product, ie zeroed again. D.
- Automatic on / off.
- tare function, which allows you to measure the capacitance excluding packaging or utensils.
- built-in timer.
- liquid measurement (its volume).
- Selecting different units.
- indicator exceeding the maximum load.
- summation nutritional value weighed.
- «Diet" function helps to know the content and amounts of fat, carbohydrates, protein, cholesterol and calories in a given product.
platform or bowl
The platform is more convenient to measure the products in large containers, and more convenient platforms in general use.Bowl helps measure products without utensils, is very useful when kneading dough.
Choice modern weights quite wide: Everything your heart desires.Kitchen scales are made of plastic, stainless steel, glass, wood.The balance can be of different shapes and colors.When you select the device, pay attention to ease of use, strength of the material, and only then on the design.
We told you about the main characteristics of the balance.We hope that our article has helped you to fully learn how to choose the scale!