How to cure a head ?
Constant stress, internal diseases, poor hygiene, hormonal disorders - all of this can cause hyperkeratosis, or seborrheic dermatitis.To treat any of these diseases must be complex.We need to use medicines and home remedies.Let us consider in detail how to cure these diseases on the head.
hyperkeratosis Hyperkeratosis - a common disease of the scalp, which is often chronic.Therefore, the treatment must be effective and prolonged.It sure is selected based on physician diagnosis and analysis.
with hyperkeratosis Therapy usually involves the use of drugs with local corticosteroids or tretinoin.Ointments, which contain these substances quickly remove scalp irritation, dryness eliminate inflammation and pathological changes in the epidermis layer.
also complex therapy with hyperkeratosis provides for gentle exfoliation.While they use citric, tartaric, lactic or malic acid.peeling procedures allow to clean the pores, improve circulation and remove lifeless layer of the epidermis.
When hyperkeratosis necessarily appointed by the mask.They are made by diluted solution of sodium chloride and starch.If the disease is started, then additionally appointed procedures that involve radiation ultraviolet foci of hyperkeratosis.
Folk remedies in combination with drug therapy will help cure this disease much faster.Here is a list of the most effective ones:
- Take 200 grams of onion peel and scald it.Then press and transfer to a container, where the pre-pour 100 ml of vinegar.Leave a means to infuse for 2 weeks in a dark place.Then strain it and rub into the scalp on a daily basis;
- Peel and grate the potatoes.From the pulp squeeze the juice, rub it into the scalp and leave for 30 minutes.Then rinse with warm water means;
- Take beetroot cake and leave for 2 hours.Then attach it to the lesions by 40-60 minutes.Then rinse agent and lubricate the scalp with olive oil.
treatment of seborrheic dermatitis Seborrheic dermatitis
accompanied by itching, dandruff and redness of the scalp.Treat it must be under the supervision of a physician.Generally, medical therapy includes receiving antifungal drugs, which include Nizoral, and miconazole.Additionally, you need to lubricate the scalp keratolytic ointments.
the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis effective physiotherapy:
- ultraviolet therapy.
Physiotherapeutic procedures must pass the courses.After them, you can get rid of the redness, inflammation, itching, and normalize the sebaceous glands.
In seborrheic dermatitis, it is very important to follow a diet.The diet should be present in a large number of vegetables, cereals and fruits.It is necessary to eliminate the fatty and smoked dishes, renounce the use of sodas, fast food and alcohol.
Additionally, when seborrheic dermatitis can be used folk remedies:
- Take two cloves of garlic and onion, peel them and grind in a blender.The resulting mush rub into the scalp and leave for 2 hours.After this time, the mask can be cleaned;
- Take olive oil and a little warm up.Rub it into the roots of the hair, then wrap head with polyethylene and towel.After 3 hours wash your tresses;
- Take 2 h. Tablespoons of oak bark and pour 150 ml of boiling water.Place the container with the components on the fire and held for 5 minutes.Tool strain and cool, and then rub into the affected area of the head;
- Alcohol tincture of calendula mixed with water at a ratio of 1: 1.Ready means daily rub into the scalp, wash it is not required.
You may also be interested in an article Why have a headache.