How to cure dermatitis ?
Dermatitis - inflammatory skin disease, the cause of which may be chemical, physical or biological factors.Delays in treatment can cause serious damage to the skin, the appearance of scars, eczema, age spots.
Before cure dermatitis, you need to identify and eliminate the cause.
cause of the dermatitis may become
- external stimuli: physical (temperature extremes, radiation), chemical (acids, alkalis), biological (nettle), mechanical (pressure, friction);
- violation of the sebaceous and sweat glands.
The appearance of dermatitis depends on the stage of the disease
- Acute.Stimulation begins with itching and burning, then there is swelling and bubbles with the liquid.
- Subacute.At untimely treatment of blisters filled with pus and inadvertently opened.In their place there are scabs and flakes.
- Chronic.Infected dermatitis skin become reddish-bluish color to them cracks and dead skin plaques.
Medicines for the treatment of dermatitis
For the treatment of dermatitis medicine uses a holistic approach, which includes tools for outdoor and indoor use.Diet for dermatitis is also an important element in the treatment of pathologies depending on the type of disease (atopic, seborrheic, perioral, allergic).
preparations for external use
Medicines for external use reduce the inflammation, itching and scaling of the skin and in combination therapy with an inner bring a good result.They can be divided into three groups:
- hormonal (ekzoderil, Eplan, Elidel) - ointments and creams with anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial effect;
- hormone (tselestoderm, flutsinar, akriderm) - contain steroids, which give a powerful anti-inflammatory effect in any inflammatory process of infectious or allergic nature;
- mash - water-alcohol mixture and oil, which have a pronounced anti-itching effect, relieve inflammation and dry the moist areas.
Preparations for internal use
internal or systemic drugs for treatment of dermatitis are issued in the form of tablets, capsules, drops, injection solutions.By their action, they are divided into:
- antihistamines (diphenhydramine, loratadine, cetirizine) - have a strong anti-allergic effect, reduce swelling, reduce inflammation and itching;
- corticosteroid (prednisone, tseleston, florinef) - hormonal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- immunosuppressants (cyclophosphamide, hlorbutin) - depress the immune system, reducing the body's response to dermatitis.
How to cure dermatitis traditional methods
very effectively treat dermatitis can use natural natural remedies.
- celandine.Used for the treatment dermatitis plant juice diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 2.Since celandine - pretty active ingredient, do not bandage.Applications sufficiently short (10-15 minutes).
- succession.To prepare you need 1 tbsp.a spoonful of chopped dry grass pour ½ cup of boiling water and insist to dark brown.Soaked in gauze infusion of 3-4 times per day applied to the affected areas until it dries.
- Dandelion.1 tbsp.spoon leaves of the plant, pour a glass of boiling water and insist to cool.Every morning on an empty stomach to drink 100 grams of infusion.
- Potatoes.Raw potatoes grate and mix with sour cream.Slightly heated mixture applied to the skin for 15 minutes.This mask will dry moist areas will reduce the itch.