How to cure a person ?
Acne can occur for various reasons.This poorly-matched, low-quality cosmetics, and an unbalanced diet, hormonal disruptions in the body, the internal organs of the disease, and so on.There are both domestic techniques to solve the problem, and professional beauty treatments, therapeutic drugs.
skin Treatment of Acne: general rules
- Determine the cause of acne (you can own, but it is better to consult a doctor).Otherwise, you will only deal with symptoms of the disease that will worsen over and over again.
- identify the causes, correct it.For example, it is possible to reconsider their diet in favor of a healthy, balanced and regular meals.You can visit a beautician for facial cleansing.It can be treated by an endocrinologist or gynecologist (if the cause of acne - hormonal failure), a gastroenterologist (if lesions appear due to gastrointestinal diseases), etc.
- observe rules of hygiene -.. Not to touch the face with dirty hands.
- Never push pimples - this you risk to put on tissue, blood infection that trigger an even more severe, massive inflammation on the face.
- Try not to create additional conditions for the appearance of acne - stress, excessive consumption of fried and salted / smoked, sweet, cosmetic products of dubious quality, and so on.
- parallel connect with a qualified treatment techniques to remove the symptoms of the disease, ie, themselves acne faster.
Home remedies for the treatment of skin
use different masks based on natural ingredients, herbs will allow a person to cure and improve the overall condition of the skin, saturate it with useful substances.And this, in turn, ensures a long-term positive results.
- Aloe vera.Universal antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent.Cut the leaves of the plant, place them in a container with a lid and place in refrigerator for 10 days.Then chop the leaves into pulp, squeeze the juice and rub the product obtained face 3 times a day.Excellent decision instead of the usual lotion purchased.
- Calendula.Beloved by the people means which helps with various infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases.A decoction of calendula may also be used as a treatment lotion.To do this, 1 tbsp.l.inflorescence dry brew 0.5 liters of boiling water.Leave on for 30-40 minutes and then strain.Pour the broth into the bottle and apply 3 times a day to wipe face.
- Green tea.Another powerful antiseptic.Brew grass broth allow to cool and then strain it.Moisten cotton pads in broth or shawl - put on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Lemon.Cut the fruit into thin slices.Apply to problem areas of the face 1 times a day for 5-10 minutes.Lemon juice makes the skin more radiant, gives it shine.
- Soda for food.This product is great to cope with bacteria and dries the skin, reduces inflammation.Spread a small amount of soda water - should get the consistency of gruel.Now put a dot on acne remedy.Hold for a while and then remove.
Please note that the use of herbs is fraught with allergic reactions.So check first to see how your body reacts to certain plants.
- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs.Designated in the first case, if the nature of the acne is infectious in nature, the second would be appropriate in almost every case.The release form is most often represented by creams, gels.This means on the basis of zinc oxide, salicylic acid, chamomile, erythromycin, sulfur, hormonal substances, antibiotics and so on.But in severe cases a doctor may prescribe drugs and for internal use.Independently appoint a similar agents should not, as this can only exacerbate the problem.
- treatment with ozone.This subcutaneous injections containing ozone and oxygen, which greatly speeds up the process of maturation of acne.Making such a procedure is possible only in a professional, reliable, respectable beauty salon or beauty parlor in state medical institutions.
- Different kinds of peels: superficial chemical (using acids remove the top layer of the epidermis), the laser (more gentle and delicate way), ultrasound (not only removes acne but also improves the general condition of the tissues, tones them).
You may also be useful to the article How to treat the face.