How to cure a boil ?
Boil (its other name - boil) appears on the skin as a result of inflammation of the hair follicle and the surrounding tissues of the epidermis.The most common cause of this inflammation are staph bacteria in some way penetrated into the skin.
How can I cure a boil at home
- In the first stage of its development, a boil is given a bright red uniform solid seal, hot to the touch, rise above the rest of the healthy skin.During this period, when the surface is still not visible pus "head" boil most painful.boil Treatment at this stage is to prevent expansion of the area of inflammation.For this surface chirya and healthy skin around five to six times a day is treated by a disinfectant - iodine, salicylic alcohol, brilliant green, potassium permanganate solution or furatsilina.
- In addition, at the same time it is important to speed up the "maturation" chirya - after pus concentrate and boil spontaneously will reveal contained therein, the patient immediately feel significant relief.To speed up the ripening on the boil impose compress ichthyol ointment.
- small amount of ointment is applied to a piece of cotton wool, apply it to capture and compress chiryu plaster.
- When the surface chirya formed purulent "head", so that it quickly came to light, to impose a boil with a bandage applied to his "sintomitsinovoy ointment" ointment "Levomekol" or ointment Vishnevsky.
- field as the boil breaks, from it comes out the pus.At this time, we must continue to apply to boils same ointment packs and change them as often as possible;pus should be quickly removed from the area of inflammation.
- can accelerate maturation of boils and some folk remedies.Excellent acting in such cases, packs of half baked in the oven bulbs, which should be applied to the affected area is still hot.Also accelerate the concentration of pus patty flour, mixed with honey, and pulp of aloe leaves.
- After the boil completely cleansed of pus and he will make a dense yellow-green column of necrotic tissue ( "stem" boil), its starting to lubricate any wound-healing ointment, for example, methyluracyl.
about other ways to treat boils at home is told in the article How to treat a boil and boil How to get rid of.