How to survive a divorce from her husband ?
After parting with a loved one think that life is over.Even more emotional shock entails a divorce from her husband after a period of living together.
How to survive a divorce from her husband and get out with dignity rather difficult situation with minimal losses?
reasons for divorce
Often two people yesterday passionately loving each other, becoming absolutely strangers.loved one company instead of pleasure brings just an annoyance.In some cases, the distance appears imperceptible, in others - the impetus is some excuse.Despite the fact that the reasons for the divorce can be invented hundreds, the most common are:
- incompatibility of characters.People with different psychological types of difficult to get along with each other.Trying to please a partner, and the boys and the girls are trying to hide the negative aspects of his character, bad habits, such as temper, laziness, excessive pedantry or carelessness.Especially in love tend to look at his chosen through rose-colored glasses and do not even notice the obvious shortcomings.You can put up with all the features and partner to find compromises in the relationship or make a decision on divorce;
- dependence.Living with a person with a painful craving for alcohol, drugs or gambling, can become unbearable.Sometimes passion can spill over into the second half.Therefore, often a divorce is the only solution;
- violence.Domestic violence occurs in most cases on the part of men, but sometimes it happens and the opposite situation.In any case, this kind of behavior has no justification.It is not necessary to repeat the trite phrase "beats, then he loves."So say the people who are trying to find at least some justification for the tyrant.In this situation, a divorce is inevitable;
- treason.Betrayal is especially difficult to survive, if the offender does not repent.But even if half admits his guilt, forgive infidelity is difficult, and often impossible;
- no children.When one partner is eager to have children, and the second - to live for pleasure, conflict is inevitable.Inability to have children due to the illness of one of the spouses may also lead to a parting couples.
How to survive a divorce with her husband and not to fall into depression
For most women, the experience of separation - it is a great psychological trauma.Emotions are replacing each other, depending on the stage of experience.At first overwhelmed by feelings of resentment, bitterness, despair and self-pity.The sense of loss and hopelessness in the same way that appears after a loved one's death.Regardless of who initiated the divorce, radically changing the usual way of life.No matter how strong or a woman, in the first days or weeks after the collapse of the family, it will experience similar feelings to a greater or lesser extent.
Lost balance needs to be restored as soon as possible, otherwise it will turn into a prolonged depression, cope with that will be much harder.What advise professional psychologists in this situation?
- Relieve yourself from negativity.Accumulation inside grievances and negative emotions can lead not only to a nervous breakdown, but also the general deterioration of health, until the development of cancer.Therefore, any means necessary to get rid of it.Eviction his anger on a pillow or punching bag perebeyte dishes - vyplesnite negative energy.Perhaps you will feel better after weeping girlfriend in a vest.Try a way to "drain" negative.To do this, open the water tap and reprimand all the insults that you want to wash away into the drain hole.
- Environmental Change your picture.Clean the cabinets of the remaining items of her husband.Take out of sight all the reminders of a happy family life.You can make a permutation in the apartment, change the curtains or re-stick wallpaper.Do not forget about yourself.Divorce - a good excuse to spend more time his beloved.If you are not willing to radically change the image, update the wardrobe, experiment with makeup and hairdo.Surrounding your atmosphere and reflection in the mirror should cause only positive emotions.
- Take something pleasant.One positive aspect of this situation is to increase the free time that you can devote to his hobby.Maybe you've always wanted to do sports, enroll in a dance studio or learn a foreign language.Now you have the perfect opportunity to realize the desire.Meeting new people and chat with like-minded people will scatter the remaining sad thoughts.
- Set a goal, and is committed to meet her.For example, to move up the career ladder or even change jobs more interesting and challenging.Or finish driving courses to obtain a driving license and buy a car, long wished.Focusing on the task at hand, you will be less time to devote to nostalgic memories.
- to see a specialist.If you feel you cope with emotional problems in bulk fails, seek professional help from a psychologist.There is nothing to be ashamed of, thousands of women find themselves in a similar situation.
What not to do:
- not try to plunge into a new relationship with the first got the men to forget the previous one.Fresh memories of the former spouse will not allow objectively evaluate new partner.Such a relationship does not bring relief, and doomed to failure;
- not blame yourself for what happened.The severance of relations, one way or another, guilty of both spouses.Even if in some way you make a mistake, do not reproach yourself, to err is human.Do not let others also criticize yourself;
- not engage in gossip and revenge.No matter how wanted revenge, you only cause further damage to your mind and ruin its own reputation.
course, survive the divorce from her husband is quite difficult.But there is life after divorce.And then, how bright, interesting and happy it will be depends entirely on you.