How to determine the day of conception ?
For many couples, the definition of the fertile period (ie the period most favorable for conception) is almost fundamental in trying to get pregnant, because it's not that simple.If a man from the moment of maturation is able to conceive throughout life, the woman only on certain days - the days of ovulation.During ovulation, the egg (already matured) released from the ovary to the meeting with the sperm.
try to understand how to determine the date of conception of the child with the help of the measurement of basal body temperature.
conception to determine the auspicious day of conception using the basal body temperature is important to observe the following rules:
- temperature is preferably determined through the rectum, ie,through the introduction of the thermometer into the anus (depth of 3-5 cm.);
- temperature is measured daily for at least three cycles (3 months);
- measurements should be taken at the same time in the morning, without rising from the bed;
- use the same thermometer;
- daily temperature recorded.
essence temperature method
- After ovulation secrete hormones - progesterone, it increases basal body temperature.
- Before ovulation the average temperature is below 37 degrees (36,5-36,7).After ovulation, in contrast, this number is greater than or equal to.The whole point is that after ovulation normally always jump in temperature occurs.The temperature difference is small, is important, every tenth of a degree.
- Thus, an increase in temperature indicates that has already been favorable for conception period.
- Period to raise the temperature - this is a favorable time for conception.
- Record temperatures over several cycles will help you learn how to determine conception date.The resulting graph of temperatures over several cycles to help calculate the next time when you will be promoted.
- example, to jump in the temperature, for about a week (five - seven days), you can enjoy with your favorite conception of the future baby.
This method is absolutely not suitable for women who use hormonal oral contraceptives.