As labor begins ?
In obstetrics pregnancy is considered full-term, if it lasted 38 weeks.However, this period may be reduced or increased depending on the individual characteristics of the organism.To generations are not caught off guard, beremnnosti every woman needs to know about how to start labor.
If delivery time to recognize the symptoms, it will be possible in advance to go to hospital.These symptoms are the first "bell" that can last several weeks.They are not a reason to go to the hospital, but the woman had already warned that the time to prepare for childbirth.
- So, in the last 3-4 weeks before delivery in women often appear periodic dragging pain in the abdomen and lower back.They can lead to nerve pinching that often results in immobilization of one leg.But it should not be afraid, because it will pass after birth.
- Often women in the "interesting situation" in the last weeks of feeling bursting, tingling and pain in the pubic area.To facilitate such a state fails to help bandage.In addition, shows a portion of rest in the supine position.
- Approximately 20 days prior to giving birth the woman drops her stomach.It may even seem that he became less.Future mom becomes easier to breathe and eat.
- During this period can start false contractions, which last from 7 minutes to 3 hours.However, in contrast to the present they have an asymmetric character.To deal with false contractions, you need to take a warm bath, but for no more than an hour.
- just a few weeks before birth in women decreased appetite, and for 3-4 days before they lost it all.As a result of this week women can lose weight by 2 kg., But often the weight remains constant.
How do you know that birth has already begun?
First, we should pay attention to vaginal discharge.1-3 days before birth and in some cases in a few hours from the genitals may be allocated to start brown slime.Often it leaves cotton like "tube".This is a clear sign of the onset of labor.After that, women should receive regular contractions, which will come with a stable rhythm.Do not try to neutralize them, so as it is impossible.It is important to remember that these contractions are accompanied by brown vaginal discharge.
should know what is happening on the eve of the birth stool.Future mommy can repeatedly go to the toilet, a chair will be issued at a higher level.Just before the onset of labor may appear:
- complete loss of appetite.
This should not be afraid, because this condition is caused by the action of hormones that stimulate labor.Some women feel the urge to contractions in the toilet, which eventually turn out to be empty.All these symptoms can occur all at once or separately.
often labor begins with the appearance of dull pain in the lower abdomen and lower back, in some cases, there girdle pain.They may have a periodic character and continue without stopping.
quite often a harbinger of delivery is chill.The woman will feel the cold, and the warm clothes she is not much help.Before you go to the hospital, you need to pay attention to the regularity of contractions.If they show up every 5 minutes and last for 45 seconds, then it's time to call your gynecologist.Do not wait any longer, as the soon to move the water, that is a sure sign that the baby will be born soon.If the water has retreated, the urgent need to call an ambulance and go to the hospital.
In some cases, it is best to go to the hospital for a few days before giving birth, then be able to avoid stressful situations.It is important to pay attention to the delivery precursors, consult your obstetrician-gynecologist, who should decide on the premature admission.This is especially important if the pregnancy is not exactly smooth - so can avoid complications.
certain further you will be interested to read our article How come childbirth.It sorts the process described in detail.