How to save the pregnancy?
All women know that having a baby and put him on his feet quite easy, but it is still problematic to conceive and bear.If you look at the statistics, it is clear that over the last few years and thirty-five percent of the population has decreased reproductive potential.This means that the problem of conception and gestation are known a lot of people.Let's look at in this article is how to keep the pregnancy and to make a long-awaited baby.
Causes of spontaneous abortion
- physiological pathology.The reason for the late abortion often they.If a woman has cervical pathology, the pressure of enlarged uterus and fetus causes the cervix to unfold prematurely.
- most common causes of spontaneous abortion are infectious diseases (influenza, measles, hepatitis, pneumonia, sore throat), infections, sexually transmitted infections (chlamydia, trichomoniasis, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasma and syphilis), hormonal disruptions, endocrine (thyroid disease, diabetes), genitourinary diseases and many others.From this it follows that the more a woman getting ready to get pregnant and become a mother, the greater her chances to continue the pregnancy.In the early stages of a very high risk of miscarriage.In order to protect themselves, women need to undergo a medical examination and pass all necessary tests.They need to ensure that the doctor was able to early detect any latent infection.And best of all to cure the disease before pregnancy.
- Stress.This includes such seemingly innocuous situations as an argument, psychological overload, petty grievances, fear.
- External factors.Lovely woman, take care of yourself in these wonderful 9 months.Fall, physical fatigue, weight lifting, even aggressive sexual intercourse can cause miscarriage.
- on the ability to bear and give birth to a baby have a huge impact, and bad habits.So it would be much better if the expectant mom will uproot them and try to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- leads to bad consequences and disregard the advice and recommendations of the doctor.
Common risk factors
- Caffeine, consumed regularly in large quantities.
- Multiple pregnancy.
- Polycystic ovary.
- The use of drugs and antidepressants.
- Age pregnant.Women over age 35 are at greater risk for miscarriage.
- for sports (except diving) and 18 weeks of pregnancy.
Symptoms of threatened abortion
Let's look at a few warning signs that may indicate a threat of miscarriage.
- Pain in the lumbar spine, sacrum, abdomen.Pain can be either pulling or cramping;weak or strong.
- copious.Attention should be paid to any unnatural vaginal discharge, especially if there is an unpleasant smell.Any bloody spotting or discharge is almost always point to a miscarriage.Secretions that are unpleasant or putrid odor, indicate various urogenital infections.If the selection has the smell of ammonia, it indicates a placental abruption.Secretions from the sugary-sweet smell may be observed in leakage of amniotic fluid.
- swelling, headache, nausea and weakness.In the first half of pregnancy is a manifestation as nausea or vomiting (morning sickness) do not cause concern as a whole often accompany pregnancy.But in the second half of the period, these symptoms are very dangerous and can point to any violations (eg, high blood pressure).
- uterine hypertonus.On it indicates too hard belly pregnant and presence of pain.Not to be confused with hypertonicity false contractions, which happen in some women during the third trimester of pregnancy.If any of these symptoms you have, immediately contact your family doctor.
How to maintain early pregnancy
- Expectant mother should eat right.
- Limit all physical, emotional, mental stress, and try to avoid stressful situations.
- to improve their physical fitness and in a number of different simple gymnastic exercises can be carried out as a preparation for childbirth.
- Observe correct wakefulness and sleep.
- Follow all doctor's advice and take all medications prescribed to them.
- Do not self-medicate.
- not appear in crowded places, not in contact with sick people.
- to dress for the season and to comply with all the rules of hygiene.
Now you know how to keep the pregnancy, and what to do to nine months to enjoy motherhood.